I am a portrait and wedding photographer located near Moncton, NB. I have a small portrait studio in Hillsborough (about 30 minutes outside of Moncton) where I do my studio work, but I am always more than willing to travel to wherever is important to you for on location sessions. Making your photos personal to you is important, so hit me up with your best ideas. There is nothing I love more than getting behind the camera and creating beautiful images for you.
Here are a few other random facts about me:
- I am a momma to two girls – Ella, 10 and Lily, 8
- I just celebrated my twelfth wedding anniversary with my husband, Shawn
- I’ve converted Shawn into a weekend photographer, so we always shoot weddings together
- I have a serious chocolate addiction
- I love to travel and have a long list of places I want to visit someday
- I love summer, the beach, and camping (yes, in a tent!)
- I never dreamed I’d be a photographer, but now I couldn’t imagine doing anything else!