I am a portrait and wedding photographer located near Moncton, NB. I have a small portrait studio in Hillsborough (about 30 minutes outside of Moncton) where I do my studio work, but I am always more than willing to travel to wherever is important to you for on-location sessions. Making your photos personal to you is important, so hit me up with your best ideas. There is nothing I love more than getting behind the camera and creating beautiful images for you.
Here are a few other random facts about me:
- I am a momma to two girls – Ella, 11 and Lily, 9
- I’ve been married to my husband, Shawn, for over 13 years, but we’ve been together for over 20
- I’ve converted Shawn into a weekend photographer, so we always shoot weddings together
- I have a serious chocolate addiction
- I love to travel and have a long list of places I want to visit someday
- I love summer, the beach, and camping (yes, in a tent!)
- I never dreamed I’d be a photographer, but now I couldn’t imagine doing anything else!